Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Powered by Blogger.

I LOVE wreaths.


No comments

Just in case you didn't know, I LOVE wreaths! As I was perusing Pinterest this evening for ideas, I found myself pinning like a million wreaths. My plan was to just search for 2-3 ideas to make something simple, and then I just couldn't stop. :)

Check this one out!


You may be thinking, what does this have to do with Christmas? But I can see it! Just add a red bow and some purple berries... and there you have it. A non-traditional Christmas wreath.

This next one is really really amazing!

All I need now is a power saw. :)

Don't get me wrong, I am a sucker for the traditional as well! Just give me garland, white lights, and red bows and I am done.

I am really into the traditional ole boxwood wreaths and want to make one or buy one pronto... correction, not one but like ten! So classic.

Okay, so here's one for Arizona!

I can picture a simple red bow on the bottom right "corner". I think this may be my front door choice (that is if I have time to try and make it or if I see one for sale in my area).

Just one more, I promise!

I really do want to try and make this one. At first glance I thought it was red felt, but look a little closer. It's red burlap!

Check out my Pinterest Christmas board here to see the rest of the wreaths that caught my eye today. There are so many amazing ideas that I could be making wreaths all year and stay busy.


Please note: All images were pulled from Pinterest and when clicking on the photo (in most cases) you will be taken to their original source.


Lots of love,
Mary

Leave a Reply