Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Powered by Blogger.

November showers


on , ,

No comments

So I told you about our lovely Thanksgiving trip to California and time spent at my mother-in-law's home. But what I didn't tell you was that my dear friend, Laura, completely surprised me and threw the best baby shower a girl could dream of!

Mostly, I was just blown away (and still am) by the love and support shown that day. Ladies that I haven't spoken to or seen in over two years came out to surprise me and shower my baby boy with gifts. You ladies will never know how truly special that day was to me! I was having such a good time enjoying my surroundings that I just didn't take many photos. Before tear-down, I was able to snap a few of some of the amazing little details that Laura setup.

As many of you know, I've decided on the sock monkey theme for decorating baby Daniel's room. I just love the cozy colors and overall look. Laura set up this cute little monkey to decorate the table in a mini wagon and mounted it on wrapped boxes to give the decor some height. And what a cute chalk sign in the background!

These cupcakes were done so well and yummy too!

She thought of every detail. Check out the little Paul Frank monkey decals that tie each bow. :)

Laura's mom, Donna (who is like a second mother to me), found this adorable little sock monkey ornament and even had my baby boy's name printed in advance.

Candy favors were set up in coordinating sock monkey colors. Little baggies were provided so each guest could stock up on the way out. The vase to the left was filled with homemade milk chocolate pops!
You've heard of a diaper cake, right? What about a diaper motorcycle? I love it!

Thanks again, Laura! Nobody could have done it better! Your friendship means so much to me. :)


Lots of love,
Mary

Leave a Reply