Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Powered by Blogger.

The pantry... a work in progress


1 comment

I did a little organizing today. I'm stepping out on a limb here and showing you my pantry. It's not the most organized or the most beautiful, but I think it represents more of the "reality" rather than the dream pantry we've all seen on Pinterest, etc. Maybe I'll get there one day.

Here she is after a little organization today.

For several months now I've been collecting baskets from thrift stores and wherever else I can find them on clearance. The idea is to better categorize items in my pantry for easier access and for a cleaner look.

Do you remember the nameplates I used for our Thanksgiving table this year?
They've been re-purposed as labels for my pantry baskets. With a little hot glue, each basket now has a label that can be rewritten at any time since they're mini chalkboards! Not bad for about 25 cents a piece.
I still have more work to do, but at least it's a start. :)


Lots of love,
Mary

1 comment

Leave a Reply