Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday mornings are the best!


on

No comments

This is what I woke up to this morning... 
Saturday mornings are the best because Daddy doesn't have to go to work.
Saturday mornings are the best because we get to lay around and watch cartoons with the prettiest girls in town.
Saturday mornings are the best because of my starbucks latte :). And
Saturday mornings are the best because His mercies are new every morning (Lam. 3:22-23)!
I got Adi off to dance class.  (This is her idea of smiling for the camera lately.)
...and the rest of our day consisted of diapers, sharing issues, naps, and lots of laughs.  I did, however, get the chance to do some painting this afternoon.  I think the girls schemed during this time to make it their number one goal to turn the house upside down while daddy was in charge.  So now I am off to pick up the legos that are spilled EVERYWHERE and to place things somewhat back together again. 

Here is a sneak peak at the next piece I am working on:
Yes, Adi decided it would look nice to color chalk in between coats.  Luckily it wasn't marker and luckily the AS Chalk Paint is forgiving :)  I'll be posting the final product this next week.

Why are your Saturday mornings the best?


Lots of Love,
Mary

Leave a Reply